Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish.
This weeks topic is top ten likes/dislikes when it comes to romance in books.
I am a huge fan of a good romance so here I go.
1. Star-crossed lovers - when people or situations keep them apart but they find a way to be together...I am a sucker for these!
2. Love/hate relationship - where they spend years of hating each other, sarcastic comments and banter but deep down there are feelings there and they begin to realise it, swoon!
3. The Bad Boy - I do love a good bad boy who turns to the good side for the girl he loves.
4. Tension - where there is so much chemistry and sparks between the two characters but they don't do anything about it and it slowly develops.
5. The Underdog - I love a story where the geeky guy who is bullied and put down, falls in love, overcomes the bullies and lives happily ever after.
6. Sweetness - I love the sweet, cute moments full of romance that make me say aww out loud.
7. Friendship that turns to love - where two characters are best friends they go through everything together and then one of them finds a girlfriend/boyfriend and the other one realises they are in love with their best friend, these always make me cry!
8. Overcoming something with love - I like when the character has experiences difficulties, can't trust and then love helps mend them.
9. When a couple fall in love after like 2 seconds and we are supposed to believe its real.
10. Unhappy Endings: They break my heart!