Wednesday, 18 February 2015

Waiting On Wednesday - Everything, Everything By Nicola Yoon


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine.

I can't wait to read:
Expected Publication: 1st September 2015

My disease is as rare as it is famous. Basically, I'm allergic to the world.I don't leave my house, have not left my house in seventeen years. The only people I ever see are my mom and my nurse, Carla.

But then one day, a moving truck arrives next door. I look out my window, and I see him. He's tall, lean and wearing all black--black T-shirt, black jeans, black sneakers, and a black knit cap that covers his hair completely. He catches me looking and stares at me. I stare right back. His name is Olly.


Maybe we can't predict the future, but we can predict some things. For example, I am certainly going to fall in love with Olly. It's almost certainly going to be a disaster.



This book sounds extremely unique and that is what draws me to it. I am really excited for this one and look at the beautiful cover!

6 comments:

  1. I hadn't heard of this one before, but I just added it to my tbr. It sounds really good!
    Thanks for stopping by My WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People have been talking about this book a lot and when I read the synopsis I was wowed~ Definitely going to be keeping an eye on this one :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... that sounds pretty interesting. I don't know the author but when has that ever stopped me. Putting this one on the TBR now.

    My WoW this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am looking forward to this one too. It just sounds so unique and so good. Even the cover is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice! I'm excited for this one too. It sounds pretty interesting. The cover is extremely gorgeous as well. Thanks for sharing and have a great week! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Havent heard of this one, but its sound interesting

    ReplyDelete