Wednesday, 27 May 2015

Waiting On Wednesday - This Is Where It Ends By Marieke Nijkamp



Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine.

I can't wait to read: 
Expected Publication: 5th Janurary 2016

10:00 a.m.
The principal of Opportunity, Alabama's high school finishes her speech, welcoming the entire student body to a new semester and encouraging them to excel and achieve.

10:02 a.m.
The students get up to leave the auditorium for their next class.

10:03
The auditorium doors won't open.

10:05
Someone starts shooting.

Told over the span of 54 harrowing minutes from four different perspectives, terror reigns as one student's calculated revenge turns into the ultimate game of survival.

The cover instantly caught my eye and made me want to read this one and once I had read what the book was actually about I was blown away. This one sounds powerful, hard hitting and emotionally draining and I can't wait to get my hands on a copy!

     


9 comments:

  1. O this one sounds very good.
    Thanks for sharing!

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick. Hope you get a chance to read it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this one sounds intense! Thanks for sharing...and here's mine: “CORRUPTED”

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am soooo excited about this one too. I've seen it on Netgalley already and I hope I get approved for it once I request it.

    Joana @ The Boundless Book List

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice! I'm really looking forward to this one too. I recently saw it on Netgalley so I may have to request it! I'm a new follower. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting cover. I hope you get to enjoy it!

    My WOW: http://tsundokubooks.blogspot.com/2015/05/waiting-on-wednesday-zeroes.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting cover. I hope you get to enjoy it!

    My WOW: http://tsundokubooks.blogspot.com/2015/05/waiting-on-wednesday-zeroes.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds very good, but very intense, and yes VERY emotionally draining.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, my! This sounds really intense!!

    ReplyDelete