Tuesday, 16 February 2016

Top Ten Tuesday - Songs That Would Make Amazing Books


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish.

This weeks topic is all about music and I have such a passion for music, I could have added so many songs to this list. I've chosen songs that I think would make amazing books.

1. Sia - Breathe Me

This song is heartbreakingly beautiful and anything Sia writes deserves to be written in to a book, she is so talented. 

2. James Bay - Let It Go

This song just has a story to it and I think it would be an amazing romance story to read.


3. The Cinematic Orchestra - To Build A Home

Another beautiful song that I think a beautiful story could be made from it.


4. London Grammar - Wasting My Young Years

Think it would make a great story about wasted youth and finding yourself.


5. Adele- Hello

Think this is an obvious one, there's a story to be told!


6. Ed Sheeran - Give Me Love

I'm picturing a soppy romance.


7.The Script - Breakeven

Would make a great story about heartbreak and moving on.


8. Kodaline - All I Want
This song gives me goosebumps and I would love to see it as a book.


9. Shawn Mendes - Stitches

Another broken hearted guy getting his happy ending maybe?


10. Florence + The Machine - Never Let Me Go

Haunting song, think it would make a beautiful book.

         

1 comment:

  1. I love the songs you've chosen. I would most definitely like to read a few of these songs as books. To Build a Home would make a fantastic book and I loved the concept you have for the London Grammar song, I want that book in my life.

    ReplyDelete