Saturday, 23 July 2016

Stacking The Shelves #13



Stacking The Shelves in a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviewswhere we share what new books we have added to our shelves whether it be physical copies, Ebooks 
or books borrowed from the library.

                                                        For Review
                                                            
                                                          Netgalley





Ebooks




Physical Copies


I accidentally fell in a second hand book shop again and had a but of A Jenny Han spree! I picked up To all the boys I've loved before for £1! and The summer I turned pretty and It's not summer without you for 50p each...love a bargain!

          










5 comments:

  1. Holding up the Universe is really good! I recently read it and I loved it. It looks like you've got a lot of awesome reading ahead of you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it, I can't wait to read it heard so many positive things! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Great haul! I hope you enjoy your new books.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have a copy of Holding Up the Universe. I hope we both enjoy it because it sounds awesome! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to read Holding Up The Universe, but it is only available on NetGalley to readers in the UK! I hope you enjoy it. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete