Wednesday, 20 July 2016

Waiting On Wednesday Speak Of Me As I Am By Sonia Belasco


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine.

I can't wait to read:

Expected Publication: April 4th 2017

Damon and Melanie know something about what it means to lose those you love. Months after his best friend Carlos's death, Damon tries to see the world through the viewfinder of his camera, hoping to understand what Carlos saw – or perhaps what he didn’t. With her artist mother gone, Melanie picks up a paintbrush to feel her nearby, but the set pieces she paints are filled with empty spaces. When fate conspires to bring them together, Melanie and Damon quickly become each other's anchors. But as their friendship deepens into romance, things get complicated fast. They find that they can’t ignore the past forever – especially when working on a school production of Othello triggers memories they both wish they could leave behind.

The cover attracted me to this one first and then I fell for the plot as well! Sounds emotional and I can't wait to shed some tears over this one.

      



2 comments:

  1. It does sound like it will tug at the heart strings. Can't say I seek that out myself, but I hope you enjoy it as much as you anticipate. :) My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) and thanks for stopping by!

      Delete