Tuesday, 23 August 2016

Top Ten Tuesday - Ten Books That Have Been On Your Shelf That You STILL Haven't Read Yet


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish.


This weeks topic is books that have been sat on your shelf from before you started blogging that you still haven't read yet...boy do I have a lot to choose from!










I seem to have so many unread series' that I really want to read but haven't gotten around to. I always seem to find books with a lot of hype that I am excited for, I tend to avoid in case I don't end up liking them and then I will be disappointed...crazy I know haha I will read all of these as some point...promise!

        

4 comments:

  1. Oh my! You must take a month and read nothing, nothing but these. Start with Anna and move on to Hunger Games and then it's your call. Trust me. You will be glad you did.

    Good luck on getting through all of these on your list!

    Here's my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah you have to read The Hunger Games!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/08/23/top-ten-tuesday-71/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't think I was going to enjoy the Vampire Academy series, but I ended up LOVING it! Hopefully you get o read it soon! :D My Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read a few of these! The Hunger Games, Angelfall, and Cinder are definitely books you should move to the top of your list! :D

    Here are my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete